We attended the doing business in Canada seminar in the DSA Fall Conference and we learned a lot about the Canadian market, we want to share with you the most important insights and learnings.
- In Canada there are 1.3 million Direct Selling entrepreneurs
- There are more than 14 million Direct Selling customers
- It is similar to the United States but unique:
- Regulatory System: robust system of oversight
- Logistics: Cross border shipping
- Languages: Two official languages
- Taxation: different tax requirements
Canada has a strong and stable economy, it has a political stability which brings foreign direct investment and empower companies to establish and grow in Canada.
Direct Selling in Canada has become a social selling and party planning. The market is growing incredibly, there are more than a 100 Direct Selling companies with 1.2 million consultants.