Trends are a unique and great opportunity to take advantage of. Direct selling companies need to focus on the ones that fits their core business and develop strategies to fully integrate all areas and to reach in the right way to the customer.
Some trends in direct selling are:
- New digital technology: It requires adaptability and flexibility in consumer needs. This new tools will provide a unique wide experience throughout all the areas of the business.
- Smart homes, digital environments: This trend will bring a complete diverse and fun ambiance to direct selling companies that adopt a party plan model.
- Silver economy: One great opportunity for direct selling companies is this trend that is directly connected with the next one. Having a silver economy brings enormous opportunities to offer them an easy, complete and diverse solution of work.
- Senior people at home: Having your own income and your time availability seems to be just what they are looking for.
- Millennials and the human link: They hold and incredible big potential, taking advantage of technology. On the other hand, Millennials want to be self employed and having a back up plan and it matches perfectly with direct selling.
- Artificial intelligence and Deep learning: An integrated service that perfectly combines with new digital technologies.
- Globalization: Accessing to potential new markets can benefit the organization in multiple ways, may seem at first as a challenge but conquering this new market with different needs and thoughts can become a great value added to the Company.
Adapting is crucial and these trends can empower a Direct Selling Company. Using this trends in the correct way can bring knowledge and opportunities for the industry.