First of all, we must analyze what is needed to overcome the traditional schemes of sales and growth, such as door to door, flyers, printed catalogs, cash payments, order taking by hand, the telephone, personal visits, monthly meetings, among other common traditional activities in the Direct Selling business.
Even though some of this strategies still being used in the industry, even by the companies that create their own technology tools, the fastest growing companies have opted to adapt their operations to technological systems.
What is necessary to implement technological systems?
- Be open to the changes and the new technological advancements.
- Be willing to work towards the implementation of new tools.
- Motivate and guide all the people in the company to start using technology tools for the processes and communications.
- Have access to trainings about the new technology tools.
- Resource availability to invest in technological systems.
- Be organized.
It is important to take into account that the implementation of technological tools is just the first step. They have to come together with the social media. It will serve as a basis for growth, helping to transform a traditional company into a company at the forefront of technology.
If you want to strengthen the relation with your salesforce or to leverage your company's position, come forward with your brand and achieve businesses where you can see the benefits of using technology tools you have to move your operations into new technological systems.
We are living in the era of the technology and media revolution. And those tools are the most effective and profitable way to create, manage, organize and grow your business because the non-traditional channels will boost your productivity.