This segment of solutions aims to determine the products to be distributed into each Direct Selling channel, covering as much in every modality (MLM, Party Plan, Direct Sales), through portfolio planning, according to campaigns or sales cycles.
S4DS is a specialized solution for channel management, based on the concept of control planning and implementation activities, managed through a proprietary rules-based engine that allows an easy set up and a special coverage of the following activities:
Creation, aggregation or separation of zones according to the variables or business indicators (sales or growth of the network) and logistical indicators (transportation).
Managing existing territories:
Political divisions (cities or states)
Territorial divisions defined by the company such as the territorial coverage i.e. East and West.
Territorial divisions management
Collaborative workflows between business areas and operation for the creation, definition, merging, and division of zones through the visualization of indicators such as sales volume and number of clients in order to make decisions.
The classification of territories by venders: this allows for the assignment, reassignment and de-assignment of territories to the sales force and to make bulk transfer of the customers (this concept is applied to the single level direct marketing for the territories).
- Administration of regions
- Administration of zones
- Administration of sections
Territory structure import
- Territorial divisions upload
- Territorial coverage upload
- Political divisions upload
Mail groups administration
- Definition of mail groups
- Mail groups upload
Collaborative workflows between commercial and operational areas of every Direct Selling business in order to define their sales cycles and schedules activities for campaigns in order to balance compliance with sales budgets.
Campaign activities calendar
- Campaign management
- Campaign activity configuration
- Distribution of the operating areas
- Generation of the mail plan
- Questions about the mail plan
- Business calendar
Work flow planning
- Definition of flow planning activities
- Launch of flow planning activities
Mail plan import
- Campaigns upload
- Mail plan upload
Product portfolio management for the sales channel, where a detailed plan of product portfolio can be generated by selling cycle or campaign activities, images management, product descriptions and price lists.
- Product management
- Historical performance
- Product attributes
- Definition of product attributes
- Administration of anchor products
- Administration of product lists
- Product list upload
- Catalog activities
- Definition of catalog work flow activities
- Administration of the catalog
- New catalogs planning
- Catalog update
- Completion of the planning phase
- Catalog consulting
- Catalog export
- Definition of product variables
- Assigning variables by role
- Product catalog upload
- Generic upload
Company Master Budget:
Functionality that allows the company’s planning and management budget, in order to maintain visibility and control over the performance of each sales cycle.
Sales & genealogy
- Sales budget definition: define sales volumes, average units and number of orders per territory and campaign.
- Network or consultant budget definition: defines growth indicator values for consultant or networks, registration, downsizing by territory and campaign in a sales cycle.
- Function selection.
- Calculation performance.
- Demand forecast: data and sales indicators for future campaigns with inventory associations with the objective of forecasting demand.
- Sales objectives.
- Buying plans.
- Campaign plans: zone budgets and marketing mix.